Torque Magazine is an online publication for and by the WordPress community. We’re always looking for new contributors to share their stories!
- Articles run from 500 to 1,300 words, but submissions of any length will be considered.
- Topics must relate to WordPress.
- Content should be relevant to WordPress professionals.
- We do not consider previously published materials.
- Articles must be vendor agnostic. Certain exceptions will be made, although pre-approval is required.
- The use/reprint of site content (articles, videos, infographics, etc.) requires permission of Torque.
- Please include a headshot and a contributor biography, and any appropriate links to contributor social media accounts and website.
To contribute, email firstname.lastname@example.org! Please include 2-3 sentences summarizing the topic you wish to discuss, how it relates to WordPress, and why it’s relevant to WordPress professionals.
We look forward to hearing from you!