BuddyPress 1.7.1, Now Available
- Fixed a deprecated jQuery call (#4964).
- Improved the construction of avatar URLs on multisite setups (#4948).
- Fixed a number of instances where jQuery event delegation is required for button actions to work (#4943,#4931).
- Fixed a problem when upgrading from pre-1.5 versions of BP (#4935).
- Fixed a piece of logic that created invalid template markup for non-logged-in users (#4932).
- Fixed a bug that prevented plugins from saving their group options in certain error cases (#4930).
- Fixed a bug that caused the ‘buddypress’ class name to be over-applied to non-BP pages (#4928).
- Fixed a bug that caused Unsubscribe links to appear in email notifications even when the Settings component is disabled (#4923).
- Fixed a bug that prevented logged-out users from seeing the admin bar (#4803).
- Fixed a bug that caused
bp_is_user()to fail in certain circumstances (#3815).
Thanks Boone Gorges for the update and keep them coming!
Remember, 1.7.1 is a “recommended” upgrade for all installations running 1.5+. Don’t dilly-dally (yes, I used that word)!