And the updates are plentiful and good. Here’s a quick break-down of what you can expect in the new release (as you wait patiently for your update to load):
- Fixed an issue where stats couldn’t be loaded on some Jetpack sites.
- The app now remembers the previously opened blog.
- Removed the support for the AtomPub protocol since it will be removed in WordPress 3.5.
- Performance and reliability improvements.
Windows Phone 1.8
- Multi-sites and subdirectory installations can now be added to the app without hassle, as long as the app can access the RSD endpoint of your site.
- Bug fix: the loading indicator no longer occasionally stays on the screen when the back button is pressed.
- A bunch of minor issues related to the connectivity layer were fixed in this release.
There were a total of 21 improvements made in this release including new sounds (oh boy!) and a number of stability improvements. New notifications are next up on the list for the following release.
Throwing it to the comments here, but what device are you sporting WordPress on? I personally have only iOS devices and the sounds aren’t that big of a deal to me (although I’m hearing from others that they are really liking them).