After running his own successful and growing WordPress consultancy Curtis has a few words of wisdom that could elevate your game and ability to increase your business this year:
Becoming a Professional WordPress Developer walks you through 10 chapters of WordPress best practices and advice. This advice is proven through running a successful WordPress development business for 5 years.
Here’s the general overview of the book and what you can expect:
- WordPress Development best practices
- Learn how to use the WordPress template hierarchy to make your development faster
- Best practices to get content out of the WordPress database
- A recommended development setup to help you catch any errors in your code
- Getting out in the WordPress Community so that you get to know other solid WordPress developers
You will also get access to a forum page where you can discuss with others the book topics and get help when you need it. Curtis has wisely priced the book for both the individual and the agency so if you have more than one developer on your team then you can share the goods with more than one person.
Pricing starts at $29.99 and $39.99. You can get a chapter overview here as well as make a purchase. Thanks for your work Curtis and we wish you the very best on your book release! I know it’s a lot of work and I hope it pays off.