Cory Miller is a passionate entrepreneur who believes in finding and maintaining work happiness (for himself and others) that aligns with your purpose and plays to your strengths, talents and ambitions, while challenging you to do great things with your life.
Cory is classically trained as a newspaper journalist. He worked in the newspaper and PR business until ‘98, until he decided to branch out into the technology sector. He went full time running iThemes in 2008. You can find Cory on Twitter at @corymiller303.
- Brad- Grape Vodka and Club Soda
- Dre- Maker’s Mark
- Cory- Dr. Pepper 10/Dirty Martini
DRAMAPRESS – The Envato/ThemeForrest survey is now live. They want to hear your opinions about the newest liscensing options on ThemeForrest.
UI proposal for new WordPress dashboard sidebar icons.
Don’t forget about Dre Dre does his best Eminem impression, with a WordPress spin on the lyrical content.
- Dre – Have an issue with the WordCamp guidelines? Time to speak up: http://central.wordcamp.org/news/2013/02/13/reviewing-wordcamp-guidelines/ become part of the solution.. and let’s stop the bitching.. pass on… if you are an organizer and have not received a note go to the make site and submit to be notified. Please pass on we have only recieved 26% of 180 requests
- Survey questions – http://make.wordpress.org/events/author/karenalma/
- Brad – WordSesh 2013
- Cory – Two good book recommendations:
This episode is brought to you by Event Espresso
“Coffee shouldn’t be expensive and neither should your event management system. Introducing Event Espresso, affordable, scalable, and feature rich. A plugin for WordPress.”