Chris Wilson, one of our more prolific contributors and community members here at WP Daily, sat down with me and asked me an assortment of questions related to blogging, how I got started (uploading .html files via FTP), my morning routines, good and bad habits, and even getting me to tease out some of what’s coming down the pipe for WP Daily and 8BIT.
I’ve gotten to know Chris more over the last few months and I love taking the time to hang with our community members – it was a pleasure.
Here’s what we covered in a nutshell:
- How John got Started blogging?
- When things got “Successful”?
- The biggest challenge with Blogging
- What is your morning routine?
- Do you have any bad habits?
- What is your best habit?
- Do you have a pre-game ritual?
- What is different between soloblogging and collective blogging?
- What’s on your reading list?
- What are you excited about at the moment?
Thanks Chris and it was fun!
[via Chris Wilson]