Tony Perez was defense contractor for many years. In 2009, he was introduced to STIG compliance. Vulnerability scanning and such started to come onto his radar. He started helping with Sucuri with Dre in 2011. Tony is now the COO at Sucuri Inc. He can be found on Twitter at @Perezbox and online at Perezbox.com and Tony On Security.
- Brad- Grape Vodka and Club Soda
- Dre- Dos Equis
- Tony- Water
2012 Web Malware Trends Report Summary. Sucuri posted its 2012 malware trends summary, where they deem that only 74% of sites are healthy.
Matt post on Make WordPress UI –
MP6 – This is the first version of MP6, a “re-imagining” of the home WP admin.
The Road to 3.6 Beta 1. Mark Jaquith chronicles the road to Beta 1 of the 3.6 release. They aren’t ready for a feature complete release, opting to release it when they are as such.
BuddyPress 1.7 Beta 2. Beta 2 version of BuddyPress 1.7 has just been released!
The RedHat of Drupal
The DradCast Boys and the Case of the Mystery Roses!
- Dre – Sucuri hiring a PHP dev
- Brad – Auto Post Thumbnail, an automatic post thumbnail grabber
- Tony – Login Secure Solutions
- WCSD is in about a week and half. What a great way to chat up the event than to chat with one of the volunteer organizers for the event. Next week same time, same channel, we’ll broadcast Episode 5 of the DradCast with no other than WCSD Organizer Chris Lema.
- WordSesh – DradCast and Tony presenting
- WCMIA – April 6 – 7th 2013 – Tony is Speaking
Start the conversation