We briefly referenced Product Pier on a Weekend Roundup, a hosted eCommerce solution that has yet to be fully revealed, and we went ahead and signed up for some updates so as to stay in the loop as they continue to develop the system out.
Paul Brody, one of the founders, recently sent out a request for more information so that they can build the best product possible as well as sharing more information about where they are headed:
Our core passion at ProductPier is to help other entrepreneurs and in this regard, specifically entrepreneurs within the eCommerce space.
The way we’d like to do this is by making the hosting of a WordPress + eCommerce (initially focused on WooCommerce) much, much easier (to save you time) and optimized (to make you more money).
But they want your feedback and have asked these 5 questions:
1. Do you run your own eCommerce website or do you run it on behalf of your client(s)?
2. Can you tell me a little about your / your clients’ eCommerce businesses? What are you selling online? To whom are you selling? How much are you selling? How much traffic to you experience across your website(s)? (Feel free to share as much or as little info as you like.)
3. With whom to you currently host your WordPress + eCommerce websites? Why?
4. What are your biggest problems / challenges that you experience on your WordPress + eCommerce websites?
5. Have you or are you currently experiencing any problems or challenges related to the hosting of your WordPress + eCommerce website?
6. What would make you consider switching your WordPress + eCommerce website’s hosting to ProductPier today?
If you’re interested in dropping them a line then feel free to email them here: [email protected]. Tell them WP Daily sent you. I’m sure Paul Brody will be pleased.
What do you think of Product Pier and where they are headed? What do you think of their interest in hearing directly from the community about their new pending product?
I think it’s a smart move that could benefit not only the company but also the customers ultimately. It’s a win-win. I don’t think revealing their intent is harmful either.