Have you signed up for the 2013 VIP Workshop in a month and a half?
This might be the perfect place for you to seriously up your skills with WordPress as you’ll be able to network and learn from some of the very best and brightest. It’s not for the faint of heart and is for the serious developer for sure:
Do you run a large-scale WordPress site with millions of pageviews per month? Are you interested in optimizing and scaling up your enterprise site, and utilizing the latest WordPress features for your content? Do you want to share best practices, code shortcuts, and lessons learned with other VIPs?
The WordPress.com Intensive VIP Developer Workshop will take place in May 2013, and this three-day event will include a packed curriculum for VIP developers with expert instructors from Automattic, the makers of WordPress.com.
They are almost full so you’ll have to make a decision fairly quickly. The cost? $3,600 for the 3 day event. You can register here.
It should be an amazing event.
- May 13: Arrival in the afternoon with a special welcome from some special guests, followed by a reception dinner.
- May 14 & 15: Full days of training with VIP instructors, with special networking dinners for all participants.
- May 16: Farewell breakfast and morning departures.
And here are the speakers announced so far:
- Raanan Bar-Cohen, Senior Vice President
- Barry Abrahamson, Systems Team Lead
- Paul Maiorana, Vice President of Platform Services
- Sara Rosso, VIP Global Services Manager
- Mo Jangda, VIP Developer Team Lead
- Michael Adams, Data Team / Quantum Bug Creator
- Beau Lebens, Code Wrangler, Social Team Lead
- Nikolay Bachiyski, Code Wrangler / Iñtërnâtiônàlizætiønër
- Daniel Bachhuber, Code Wrangler, VIP
- Paul Gibbs, Code Wrangler, VIP
- Alison Barrett, Code Wrangler, VIP
- Matt Wiebe, Design Engineer, Theme Team
- Robert Collins, Code Wrangler, Mobile Team
- Mike Johnston, Builder, Mobile Team
- Fred Cheng, Builder, Data Team
Start the conversation