One of the neat things about being a part of the WordPress community – in whatever capacity – is getting connected to other designers, developers, and bloggers in the space.
Recently, Tareq Hasan contacted us about a plugin that he’s recently completed – WP User Frontend Pro.
In short, the plugin aims to make it easy to build unlimited forms to integrate into your WordPress blog. Additionally, the forms allow you to create as many variations you want.
A Look at WP User Frontend Pro
I gave WP User Frontend Pro a whirl taking screenshots a long the way.
Take a look at the plugin in action:
Generally speaking, I see WP User Frontend Pro as a competitor to Gravity Forms, though it takes a different approach to creating forms and managing them on the backend.
Overall, I was please with the plugin and am eager to see it continue to grow under Tareq’s development efforts.
WP User Frontend Pro:
- Support custom post types
- Allows you to introduce your own custom taxonomies
- Allow guest posting support
- Supports inserting images in the post content
- Manage post status after the form is submitted
- Notifications for creating new and edit post
The plugin comes in three flavors:
- Personal at $49 which allows you to use it on one site
- Developer at $159 which allows you to use it on unlimited sites
- Business at $89 allows you to use the plugin on five sites
What’s a review without a giveaway, right?
Straight from Tareq himself:
It would be great to offer a giveaway for the plugin promotion. I could offer 5 free copy of personal package and 25% discount on 25 copies. Just let me know when you would be able to arrange the giveaway.
To register you just have to follow the instructions below!
Best of luck!