Oh yeah! bbPress continues to move forward with strong development moving into a mature 2.3 with over 150 fixes and enhancements since 2.2.
Although, the comment form on this announce post is showing a few issues with such things as search. I would review carefully the changes listed out and upgrade with a possibility of reverting back if things get too ugly for you.
- WordPress 3.6 tested
- Forum-wide Search!
- Performance and caching improvements
- Vanilla, Mingle, and SimplePress importers
- Improved to importer bbcode handling
- Improved theme compatibility with new template-stack API
- Improved BuddyPress Group Forum, Activity Streams, and Profiles integration
- Improved Roles and Capabilities
- Improved code documentation
- Improved RTL and fixed missing translations
- Improved sub-action execution order to fix user/login issues
- Added Statistics shortcode
Great job team and best of luck firming things together for another great and positive release!
Join the conversation