How the David got started in WordPress
David has been freelancing since WordPress 1.5. He was building my own CMS things prior to. He caught onto WordPress and the need for websites to have a CMS. David tried Joomla and Drupal some, but he fell into WordPress and it was easy to use.
What they are sipping?
- Dre: Dos Equis
- David: Water, almond breeze milk, diet green tea, corona, Caramel coffee syrup, apple juice
- Brad: Gin and club soda
- WordCamp Miami – Organizing and running a WordCamp.
- Mojo Themes added to WordPress.org
- WP Engine hints at potential IPO. They bring on Chief Operating Office Heather Brunner as its new second-in-command
- Dre – WP All Import. Import XML and CSV files into WordPress.
- Brad – StartBox v2.7 released
- David – BPMail.me get all the buddypress information in one email.