How the Shayne got started in WordPress – 2 sentences
Before WordPress, Shayne managed a record store. He started dabbling in web development. He started working for a large radio station. The CMS was horrible, and he started searching for something else and found WordPress. He used WordPress personally. He left the radio market and started freelancing.
What they are sipping?
- Dre: GreenFlash IPA
- Brad: Fireball
- Shayne: Fireball
- Update WP Super Cache and W3TC Immediately – Remote Code Execution Vulnerability Disclosed
- Get your limited edition 10th Anniversary WordPress shirts!
- Post Formats, Schedules and Philosophy. Post format in the UI of the post page might get pushed from the 3.6 release.
- Test out the new WP Admin section to launch in the next update.
- Audio / Video support in Core expected in 3.6.
- Dre – Get WordPress Security Tips May 1st from Sucuri’s Tony Perez.
- Shayne – AutoHosted.com allows you to push updates to users when your theme or plugin isn’t in the repo.
- Brad – The developer’s code journal. Capsule replaces that scratch document you have open when you’re coding. It creates an archive of your development artifacts.