I’m so excited that WP Daily has given me to the opportunity to make their readers aware of a great plugin we’ve developed and an outstanding giveaway.
I’d like to introduce to you a WordPress Plugin for creating and processing forms called Ninja Forms. Ninja Forms is so much more than just another contact form builder; it’s a form management framework. And it’s completely free.
Here’s a run-down:
For End Users
With Ninja Forms, you can easily create any kind of form you might need, from a simple contact form to a complex form with custom processing. The plugin offers fully customizable fields and favorite fields that allow you to save field settings and use them in other forms.
You can view, edit, and export submissions, customize emails sent to both the user and any number of administrators, export and import forms, easily use field masks and datepickers, and so much more.
Ninja Forms can be extended to do almost anything. It was built from the ground up with extensibility and developers in mind; there are hundreds of functions, actions, and filters at your disposal. Ninja Forms gives developers the ability to add custom data processing, modify the default processing, add new settings, special fields, and anything else to the administration pages and tabs.
Form display can also be customized using action hooks and filters, which means that developers can output HTML in any part of the form. From display to post-processing, developers have full control over everything without ever needing to modify the Ninja Forms plugin. In fact, all of the premium extensions we offer on our site were built using these same hooks.
Why Create ‘Another’ Forms Plugin?
That’s a great question. While many told us we were wasting our time in such a saturated market, 18 months and a rapidly growing user base says they were wrong. Here are some of the reasons we built Ninja Forms:
Competition Breeds Innovation
When the standard is never challenged, it will remain the standard. This is great for the standard, but it never has reason to grow or develop. We want to see plugins push the envelope and expand our ideas of what is and isn’t possible. I’m not saying that Ninja Forms is the best WordPress forms plugin available, I’m not saying it’s not. I’m suggesting that more options mean all of us will work harder and think bigger moving forward.
Users / Developers / Bloat / Cost
Let’s be honest; most form creator plugins are either not user friendly, not developer friendly, extremely bloated, or very expensive. We wanted to create a plugin that was none of the bad and all of the good. That’s why we went with the free core plugin of Ninja Forms while giving people the ability to add only the functionality they needed.
For example, we’ve focused on these areas:
- Ninja Forms is user friendly – It has an easy to follow interface that blends in with WordPress. Users never have to touch any code to build powerful and functional forms.
- Ninja Forms is developer friendly – Hundreds of function, actions, and filters give you the ability to add any kind of functionality that you can dream up.
- Ninja Forms is lightweight – It only loads the resources it needs when it needs them. All additional functionality is added through extensions keeping your site lean and fast.
- Ninja Forms is free – The core functionality of Ninja Forms is available at the WordPress plugin repo absolutely free. In order to extend the functionality of Ninja Forms, we sell extensions that allow it to do things like create posts, display multi-part forms, save user progress, and more. With this system, you buy only what you need. Moreover, all our extensions come with a completely unlimited site license; you can use them on every site you maintain with updates for life.
With the extensibility built into Ninja Forms, any developer can build new functionality for Ninja Forms without ever modifying the core code. We welcome other developers to extend Ninja Forms; we would even love to include third-party extensions on our site.
Our Giveaway to the WP Daily Readers
We’re excited to give 5 WP Daily readers ALL of our extensions absolutely FREE! If you were to purchase all these extensions, it would be a one time fee of $298. With this giveway, we’re offering $1,490.00 worth of products away to you, the reader.
- File Uploads – Allow users to upload any type of file. Also, browse, view, and delete files from an easy-to-use wp-admin interface.
- Save Progress – Allow users to save their progress and return later to continue. (Please note that the user will need to be logged-in in order to save their progress.)
- Conditional Logic – Create interactive forms that react to user input. Show or hide a form field based upon the values of other form fields. Add or remove values from a dropdown list based upon other user selections.
- Front-End Editor – Allow users to edit/create/delete posts, pages, or any custom post type from the front end. Also, allow users to register, login, and edit their profiles without ever seeing the built-in, WordPress branded forms.
- Front-End Posting – Allow users to create posts, pages, or any custom post type from the front-end.
- Multi-Part Forms – Break long forms up into easy to read sections, complete with breadcrumb navigation, progress bar, etc.
- Layout and Styles – Customize the look and feel of your forms without ever needing to include or touch a CSS file.
Try out Ninja Forms today. We know you’ll be glad you did and I don’t mean to brag but our support is pretty epic.
Join the conversation