How the Andrew got started in WordPress
By 2009, Andrew had been messing around with WordPress. He worked for a financial firm for 10 years. He built sites on the side. Everything rolled together from there by making money on the side.
What they are sipping?
- Dre: Arrogant Bastard Ale
- Brad: Fireball whiskey and coke
- Andrew: Brooklyn Gorilla Coffee
- Pexeto passes $1million on Envato
- WPTavern and the Great Wizard of Oz. The secrecy about who bought WP
- Noel Tock Joins Human Made as Partner and CPO.
- President Barack Obama Visits WP Engine.
- VaultPress Adds $5/month plan. You can now retain 30 day backups for $5/month.
- Andrew – I’ll be releasing a commercial plugin offering by the end of the month for voting and rating.
- Brad – BadgeOS Plugin, earn achievements for your WordPress site. New add-ons have been released.
- Dre – Join WordPress 10th Anniversary Party – SoCal!