Joshua Strebel of Pagely.
How the Joshua got started in WordPress
In 2003, Joshua started building sites for companies in Phoenix. His wife, Sally, thought sites should be easier. They started building sites on WordPress, version 1.2. Then they started Pagely doing automated WordPress installs. In 2009, they launched the idea of managed WordPress hosting and Pagely came about.
What they are sipping?
- Brad: Gin and club soda
- Dre: Corona
- Joshua: Water
- WordPress 10th Anniversary is next Monday! Look for your local event.
- Matt Mullenweg discloses he bought WLTC and WP Tavern.
- Yahoo purchases Tumblr. Many users import to WordPress.
- PressNomics 2 – The business of WordPress conference with tracks and panels.
- Dre – Reset your Drupal and other outdated passwords with strong ones.
- Brad – Support Details tells you details about your setup. This will help with debugging issues.
- Joshua – Watch Star Wars Episode IV in ASCII