Foo Plugins believes that there is a lot of improvement that can be made to plugin marketplaces.
But it’s one thing to just want improvement and it’s entirely different to actually do something about it, right?
Here’s how they plan to make the best one for everyone.
They’ve built a robust backend for vendors with many options for integration with the marketplace. Here are just a few of the great things they plan to offer:
- Listing your free plugin and leveraging our traffic and marketing
- Listing your paid plugin and using your own licensing system
- Listing your paid plugin and utilizing our licensing and customer management system
- Listing your paid plugin and utilizing your own support system (with a license verification handshake with FooPlugins)
- Listing your other paid plugin services (premium support tokens or even installation/configuration)
- and sooooo much more:)
One of the biggest features of this marketplace is that they have no exclusivity terms. From the beginning, Foo Plugins decided this was the best way to go in order to keep things simple. Keep an eye out for more updates on this as it becomes available.
So, I know you’re ready to know, how can you become a vendor? They say that more information will be available soon, but go ahead and contact them to let them know your interest.
Does this sound like something you’d be interested in? Let us know in the comments!