Gravity Forms has just released their 1.7.3 update and it’s got a bunch of fixes that have found resolution for the 1.7 build. There’s a host of updates and fixes, including the following:
- Added JS filter: ‘gform_conditional_logic_description’ allows you to modify the descriptive HTML (i.e. “Show/hide this field if any/all of the following match”).
- Added JS filter: ‘gform_conditional_object’ allows you to modify the conditional logic object based on the object type.
- Added ‘gf_currency_config’ to gf_vars array, one step closer to deprecating gf_global array.
- Added gaddon JS object for use with the upcoming add-on framework.
- Added support for “tab_label” setting when creating “Settings Pages”.
- Added new hook to prevent new forms from being created in the demo site.
- Added JS hook: ‘gform_is_value_match’ allows filtering whether the source and target values are a match.
- Added PHP hook: ‘gform_is_value_match’ allows filtering whether the source and target values are a match.
We’re big fans of Gravity Forms and use them here on this blog pretty liberally.
In addition, BuddyPress has released their 1.7.2 update. I found it coincidental that Gravity Forms saw their 1.7.3 while BP saw their 1.7.2 – almost the same!
I know it doesn’t really mean anything but it’s Friday folks, so give me some slack!
This is an important update and you’ll want to grab it immediately sporting some security fixes regarding MySQL injection possibilities.
Get it done and make sure you set aside some time this weekend to make it happen!
Start the conversation