It may be too early in the morning for you to have had time to update but you’re going to want to definitely take a look at your dash and notice two updates to two very popular plugins came in late yesterday.
The first is that Gravity Forms v1.7.4 has dropped which has resolved some issues with notifications as well as brought a few additions:
- Updated POT file translation file.
- Fixed bug in sending notifications when a form field is chosen.
Great work guys! Secondly, you’re going to want to update your WPtouch Pro to version 3.0.2 which is a huge update which includes a host of new additions, fixes, and updates to the current system.
The entire list is as follows:
- Added: Classic – Setting to disable post date
- Added: Classic – New post thumbnail options, post thumbnails on archive pages
- Added: Classic – Drop-down option to show ‘Menu’ text instead of icon
- Added: Simple – 3D menu (Advanced setting)
- Added: Vimeo, Pinterest, LinkedIn & RSS to footer social links
- Added: Hungarian translation
- Added: Slide transition speed (Advanced setting) for featured slider
- Added: Silk mode user agent for Kindles
- Added: Setting to leave administration panel untranslated even though themes are translated
- Added: Menu setting to change parent menu item to be a link or toggle children
- Added: Better display of slider images
- Fixed: Classic – An issue where the menu would not be shown if tab-bar was turned off
- Fixed: Simple – issue with ads in the header
- Fixed: Issue with WPtouch Pro showing for Windows desktop touch devices
- Fixed: Issue with Featured slider and missing entries on archive pages and feeds
- Fixed: Issue with WPtouch Pro news in overview not loading
- Fixed: Issue with junk characters in email subject line when sharing a post with unicode content
- Fixed: Issue with multipage links on single post pages
- Fixed: Issue regarding licensing in secondary multisite sites
- Fixed: Issue with Web-App Mode, persistent links
- Fixed: Issue that caused comment counts in the WP admin panel to be shown as ’0′
- Fixed: Issue with ads in theme headers
- Fixed: Issue with custom post types not showing on the blog listings page
- Changed: Classic – date, author post settings now respected on single posts as well
- Changed: Classic – comments icon and number now hidden for posts with no comments, or comments disabled
- Changed: CMS – minor usability improvements from customer feedback
- Changed: Added translatable text for Post and Page text in search results
- Changed: Updated FontAwesome module to 3.1.1
- Changed: Improved menu parent/child behaviour in drop-down menus
- Changed: Improved RTL styling in themes
- Changed: Network activated plugins are now listed in the compatibility section of WPtouch Pro
Yikes. What an update! Keep up the great work guys!