I got wind of this recently via Dougal Campbell and I wanted to repost and share it here since after taking a look I found it a valuable resource that’s worth a second of your time.
It’s a browser-based system (or you can use Node.js) and test to your heart’s content. Check out Intern when you have a chance.
Here are some of the core features:
- 100% AMD, 100% Promises/A-based API
- Instant one-off test execution in the browser or Node.js
- Full statement, branch, function, and line code coverage reporting with Istanbul
- Functional testing using the standard WebDriver API with a custom fluid, promises-wrapped interface based on WD.js
- Integration with Sauce Labs for super simple continuous integration
- Tested with Travis CI
- Extensible interfaces (comes with TDD, BDD, and objects)
- Extensible reporters (comes with basic console, WebDriver, and lcov reporters; tap planned)
- Extensible assertions using the Chai Assertion Library (or any other asserion library that throws errors)
Thanks Dougal for the link!