I got wind of this recently via Dougal Campbell and I wanted to repost and share it here since after taking a look I found it a valuable resource that’s worth a second of your time.
It’s a browser-based system (or you can use Node.js) and test to your heart’s content. Check out Intern when you have a chance.
Here are some of the core features:
- 100% AMD, 100% Promises/A-based API
- Instant one-off test execution in the browser or Node.js
- Full statement, branch, function, and line code coverage reporting with Istanbul
- Functional testing using the standard WebDriver API with a custom fluid, promises-wrapped interface based on WD.js
- Integration with Sauce Labs for super simple continuous integration
- Tested with Travis CI
- Extensible interfaces (comes with TDD, BDD, and objects)
- Extensible reporters (comes with basic console, WebDriver, and lcov reporters; tap planned)
- Extensible assertions using the Chai Assertion Library (or any other asserion library that throws errors)
You can get it via GitHub here as well as well as some great examples.
Thanks Dougal for the link!
Start the conversation