via the changelog:
- Enhancement: Stats: Counting of registered users’ views can now be enabled for specific roles
- Bug Fix: Security tightening for metadata support in the REST API
- Bug Fix: Update the method for checking Twitter Timeline widget_id and update coding standards
- Bug Fix: Custom CSS: Allow the content width setting to be larger than the theme’s content width
- Bug Fix: Custom CSS: Fix possible missing argument warning.
I’m liking the enhancement that was also thrown in as well.
Thanks for the update guys and continue to keep it the very best!