Happy Thursday everyone! I’m personally dragging a bit. It’s been a long week, but productive. Seems to be the same for these plugin and theme authors.
Here’s an updated theme and some new plugins after the jump!
A merger created by Aaron T. Grogg (http://aarontgrogg.com/) of the HTML5 Boilerplate (http://html5boilerplate.com/) and the Starkers theme (http://starkerstheme.com/), Boilerplate: Starkers provides developers with an ideal, bleeding-edge, clean-start theme. Mark-up is minimal (thanks Elliott) and the most edge-case web technology is baked right in (thanks Paul, Divya and a large cast of supporting characters)! Boilerplate themes are designed to serve as a Parent theme to whatever Child (http://codex.wordpress.org/Child_Themes) you care to add, but you could just as easily use this as a starting point and alter the PHP as your design needs. More about this theme can be found at http://aarontgrogg.com/boilerplate/.
- Class Booking by lordlinus Class Booking plugin is a simple plugin which allows you to add a shortcode on your website which allows you to get appointments from your website
- WP Experiments Free Test multiple titles for a post to discover which gets more page views.
- Gallery Theme You will be able to deeply style wordpress galleries using this plugin.
- A Featured Page Widget Feature a page and display its excerpt and post thumbnail.
- Marketo Gravity Forms Add-on Integrate the remarkable Gravity Forms plugin with Marketo.
- Last Viewed Just another last-viewed widget. To show de last visited posts and custom posttypes.
- Ultralink The Hyperlink, 2.0. Add rich context to your writing, create a better experience for your readers and make revenue doing it.
- Linkroll Linkroll allows you to put links on your sidebar and control those links from the widget area. Just install the plugin and go to your widget screen.
- Custom Content Width Adds a ‘Custom Content Width’ setting to the Settings > Media screen, to let users override their theme’s content width.
- Orbisius Child Theme Creator This plugin allows you to quickly create child themes from any theme that you have currently installed on your site/blog.
- Copy URL button Make it easy for visitors to copy the URl of a specific page or post on your blog.
- WP Models A plugin for modeling sites.
- Iced Visualization Chart Allows you to insert a Google Visualisation chart by clicking button in TinyMCE and entering the data.
- TinyMCE and TinyMCE Advanced Professsional Formats and Styles Improve, style and customize TinyMCE / TinyMCE Advanced using custom editor stylesheets and a dynamically configurable styles dropdown.
- Link Badges Add document icons and file sizes to any links to PDF, DOC, XLS etc files
- WP Customizer Easily load site specific functions, scripts and CSS files into your site without editing your theme’s `functions.php` or other source files.
- Bang Faceted Search Create a faceted search interface for any post type.
- Recent Updates Dashboard Widget Display Posts and Pages on the Dashboard in order of descending of modified.
- WP Google Analytics Events Adds the Google Analytics code to your website and enables you to send events on scroll or click.
- credit-calculator Plugin to calculate the cost of credit and percent. Plugin designed to calculate the value of annuity and differentiated payments.
- JustRateIt A nice and super simple way of adding ratings in your posts.
- Flat UI Button Flat UI Button is a plugin which can show some good UI button/field on your blog.
- GitSyllabus A tool for publishing WordPress-hosted academic syllabi to GitHub.
- Wppa+ extra Feeds This plugin add the extra RSS feeds feature at plugin WP Photo Album Plus.
- PMC Benchmark A benchmarking plugin to profile slow hooks.
- Raadso Like Button Raadso Like Button is an easy plugin which let’s you add Raadso Like to your website.
- Custom Business Locations Create and edit your business’s locations, contact informaiton, and hours of operation. Display them on a custom Google map with a shortcode.
- Custom CSV Export Plugin Allows you to export values of custom fields into a CSV file.
- Scroll Kit Adds a button to send a page’s content to the scroll kit design interface, which generates custom html and css that override the page’s defa
Start the conversation