Envato unveiled a swell new landing page for their organization and it’s a site to see.
Perhaps the thing I like the best is their About Page and where they list our their values:
- When the Community Succeeds, We Succeed – The community is our backbone and we always try to make decisions with their best interests in mind. It is critical to us that we have a win-win approach to work, and that we get involved with and talk to the community.
- The Right People, The Right Environment – We look for smart, curious, capable people with skill, passion and integrity. We trust them and give them the space to act, succeed and learn from mistakes. We support them in their endeavours to grow and develop, and help them to achieve both individually and, more importantly, within their team.
- Tell It Like It Is – We value truthfulness and integrity, openness and transparency, the ability to admit when one is wrong, and the courage it takes to be completely honest. We prize both giving and receiving respectful, constructive and encouraging feedback.
- Focus On Results – We come to work at Envato to do our best work. We believe in setting clear, fair and challenging goals, and focusing our efforts on doing the right things, and doing them well.
- Not Just The Bottom Line – We take a long term view of our business and focus on creating value. While we have a healthy appreciation for the bottom line, we are building a sustainable business that creates wealth for many, not just money for some.
- Fair Go – Everyone deserves an equal chance and a fair opportunity. At work, on our sites, and in life we strive to be fair and consistent in everything we do.
Envato is a company that I can seriously get behind and their attitude is one to see as a model within our community.
Great work guys and well-done. Keep it up and thanks for being a leader within our space!
Also, make sure to check out their new office space – which looks rad, and these other great videos of their team and their culture!
What a great group!
Join the conversation