Jonathan Dingman is the founder of WP Force and WP Vibe. He lives in Los Angeles with his wife and child. Currently works at swagbucks.com.
How the Jonathan got started in WordPress.
Jonathan has been involved in WordPress for 10 years. He got started with WordPress when he was running a news site for his university. They were using a php flat application. He checked out WP and got hooked.
What they are sipping?
- Dre – water
- Brad – cabernet sauvignon
- Jonathan – Firestone Union Jack IPA
- WP Daily abruptly shuts down. They have provided an update and have republished their archives for the community.
- WordPress Database SQL injection security issue was publically released. This vulnerability is an edgecase. The person who found the vulnerability releases it with a timeline of when he found it and his communications with WordPress.
- The online WordPress meetup to happen twice a month. John James Jacoby to host the first meetup.
- WordCamps are starting to fork. WordCamp organizers are starting to split off and form their own types of WordPress conferences.
- ProjectBlender is announced by Chris Lema. A podcast for developers and those looking for developers to come on and talk about their project and what they need.
- Dre: WordCamp LA attendees, vote for what you want to see at the sessions on Sunday.
- Brad: New plugin: Floating social share bar.
- BuddyPress 1.8 released! BuddyPress should work on any theme built correctly.
- Jonathan: Just released, BizForce. A business directory for WordPress of consultants, premium themes, plugins, developers and more!
WordCamp San Francisco – Jul 26-28
WordCamp Los Angeles – Sep 21-22
WordCamp Europe – October 5th-7th
PressNomics 2 Announced – October 17-19
Gravity Forms: Host interview and Bar Tricks
WPSessions.com: Pressing topics
Start the conversation