The guest host of Episode #24 was Cody Landefeld of codyL. Contact him on Twitter.
What were they sippin’ on?
- Dre and Cody were sippin’ on water.
- Brad was sippin’ a chub soda.
How did the host get into WordPress?
Cody has been building websites since about 2000. Cody was always drawn to design, but he learned to code out of necessity. Cody has brought great developers into his company to create the perfect harmony of code and design. CodyL has been around for a while now, has 5-6 people, and is looking to expand.
Pressing Topics of the Week
- Mixed dialogue coming from the recent release of Pressgram. A few different issues and discussions—including from a security perspective and relating to the terms of service and open-source issues. There is potential to make the social aspects of the app more present.
- WordPress SEO Premium is coming out. Good for him, it has grown quickly and people value the plugin.
- WordPress 6.1 was released. This is a maintenance release. Update, update, update.
- Dre’s bar trick was WP No Base Permalink. Removes base from your category and tag in permalinks (optional) and remove parents categories in permalinks (optional). WPML and Multisite Compatible.
- Brad’s bar trick was WebDevStudios Twitter Widget.
- WordCamp Europe in Leiden, The Netherlands on October 5-7, 2013.
- WordCamp Los Angeles, September 21-22.
- PressNomics 2, October 17-19, 2013.
- WordCamp Baltimore, September 21, 2013.
WP Migrate DB Pro sponsored Episode #24.
ReakTiv Studios sponsored Pressing Topics of the Week.
Start the conversation