Last week we launched Torque’s 2017 Plugin Madness competition. People showed up to vote for their favorite plugins with the hope of helping them continue to the next round. There were some tough choices, and a lot of plugins were eliminated, but we are now onto Round 2. With six weeks left, we’re down to just 32 plugins. You have seven days to cast your vote.
Here are the matchups to look forward to this week:
- WooCommerce Vs. OptinMonster
- Google Analytics Vs. Yoast SEO
- All In One WP Migration Vs. iThemes Security
- FooGallery Vs. FV Flowplayer Video Player
- Post Duplicator Vs. Elementor Page Builder
- The Events Calendar Vs. Disable Comments
- Co-authors Plus Vs. Ninja Forms
- WP-PageNavi Vs. Advanced Custom Fields
- Google Authenticator Vs. WP Broken Link Status Checker
- Smush Image Compression Vs. Autoptimize
- Imagify Image Optimizer Vs. Jetpack
- TinyMCE Advanced Vs. Social Warfare
- Events Tickets Vs. Easy Digital Downloads
- WP Product Review Vs. MailChimp for WordPress
Go to pluginmadness.com to cast your vote now!
When you vote, remember to tell the world using the hashtag #pluginmadness, and don’t forget to check Torque weekly for competition updates!