With more than 40k plugins in the WordPress repository alone, selecting plugins for your site may be daunting. We realize how challenging this can be, so in celebration of Torque’s Plugin Madness, we put together four white papers on plugins for site maintenance, optimization, editorial, and marketing.
- Download The Best Plugins For Site Maintenance
- Download The Best WordPress Plugins for Site Optimization
- Download The Best Editorial Plugins for WordPress
- Download The Best WordPress Plugins For Marketing
The white papers highlight all 64 plugins that competed in this year’s plugin madness, each of which was nominated by the WordPress community.
The plugins were broken up into four categories — marketing, maintenance, optimization, and editorial. Each plugin meets the following criteria so they are functional and safe:
- Must be listed in the official WordPress.org plugin repository
- Must be compatible with the latest version of WordPress
- Must have a rating of 3+ stars
- Must have 10,000+ active downloads
- Must have been updated in the last six months
Plugins are the lifeblood of WordPress. These white papers will help you take your WordPress site to the next level.
Don’t forget to vote in the finals of the Plugin Madness competition. The winner will be announced on April 18, so you still have time to cast your vote for your favorites. Share your predictions for the winner @thetorquemag on Twitter.