Continuing our weekly series of live conversations, we hope you enjoy this week’s episode of Torque’s Social Hour.
In this week’s episode we talk about WordPress trends of 2020, Yoast’s acquisition of Duplicate Posts plugin, and Doc’s recent fights on Twitter.
- Duplicate Posts acquired by YOAST
- What it’s really like to be a person of color in WordPress
- 5 WordPress trends for 2020
- GitHub to replace “master” with alternative term to avoid slavery references
- New features to help developers with WordPress 5.4