No worries here but it seems the core team, after a few issues with TinyMCE last night, has decided to have another Release Candidate prepped and then at least a 24 hour freeze with changes to the trunk.
They are asking people to boot it up, test it, and see if you can break it. In fact, Andrew Nacin shares exactly what needs to be reviewed:
Our goal right now is to ensure that nothing breaks in 3.5 that worked in 3.4.2. So, go find your best embed spaghetti* and make sure nothing breaks.**
Very easy to test: Go to the “Text “tab, paste something in, head to the Visual tab, confirm things don’t look broken, head back to the “Text” tab, see if it looks mangled, head back to Visual, confirm things don’t look broken. Remember, we are looking for regressions, so also check 3.4.2 to see if it occurs there.
Of course, your content should never be damaged, as that’s just no fun.
So go ahead and give it a whirl. And let’s hope tomorrow brings the beautiful collective work for 3.5!
So instead of installing it on your blog(s) today, what will you plan on doing instead? Does this mess up your workflow for today and plan or are you ‘meh’ about it?