Man, I love the name!
Available on Github, you can run tests using your browser (or node.js) and get full reports to boot. Integrate with SauceLabs or Selenium? Check. Write tests? Check! Use object, TDD, or BDD styles. Reporting via Istanbul? Sure. Why not. Continuous integration as an option? Yup, with Travis CI.
Get it now on GitHub:
Dang, I’m going to be checking this out seriously this weekend.
Here’s a full feature list for those that like, well, lists:
- 100% AMD, 100% Promises/A-based API
- Instant one-off test execution in the browser or Node.js
- Full statement, branch, function, and line code coverage reporting with Istanbul
- Functional testing using the standard WebDriver API with a custom fluid, promises-wrapped interface based on WD.js
- Integration with Sauce Labs for super simple continuous integration
- Tested with Travis CI
- Extensible interfaces (comes with TDD, BDD, and objects)
- Extensible reporters (comes with basic console, WebDriver, and lcov reporters; tap planned)
- Extensible assertions using the Chai Assertion Library (or any other assertion library that throws errors)
Rock hard my friends!