What a week. What a week.
With a number of tragedies being reported all over the world it’s hard not to get pessimistic about the continuation of the human race. Actually, it’s hard to find motivation at times if you think about it too long.
But great work is being done and there is more good out there than what’s being reported. So let’s keep it up folks!
Stay positive – this too shall pass!
1. Turn Your Icons into Web Fonts
Like Bootstrap but don’t need everything?
3. Simple Command Line to Generate CSS Sprites
via the Jedi!
5. How to Show Your Skype Status on WordPress
Would you ever do this, really?
6. Mobile Contributor Handbooks
Last call is coming up!
7. Soliloquy Introduces Support Tokens
I like this move and it makes a lot of sense. Might be something you would consider doing.
Make sure to also review his interview with the Matt Report:
They’ve got cash to spare apparently!
10. Edit Remote Files with Sublime Text via SSH Tunnel
11. Custom Post Types and WordPress Plugins
12. New Shipping Extensions via WooCommerce
13. Featured Workspace: theMOLITOR
via Envato Notes
When selling a web design project!
15. Pagely’s Security Measures
Some would disagree with this and some others would applaud this. Do you?
16. Membership Site via WordPress?
Chris Lema thinks so.
18. Web Hosting or Design Business Using Multisite
A nice strategy.
19. The Challenge of Building a Distributed Team
Tom McFarlin shares his thoughts on this dynamic.
20. Theme Review Guidelines for Accessibility Updated
Make sure you give them a view.
21. Glotpress Improvements Coming
22. Launching a Product at WordCamp
FooPlugins, what a neat name!
Wow, that went fast.
24. Developing Plugins with a Distributed Team
Tom McFarlin (again!?) shares his strategy and method.
25. Open Source Pragmatist, Really?
A must-read and consider for WordPress developers.
26. Invisible Design
Mind. Freaking. Blown. Makes complete sense though.
27. Making a Local WordPress Subversion Repository
28. Author Interview: E-Flex from Audio Jungle
29. One Year Old
Pippin shares his milestone and what’s to come.
I like it when people take a stab at such things.
Wow, now that’s a lot of pageviews.
32. Recurring Content in Themes
I love the direction of this topic.
33. Half-Elf on Dos and Donts of WordPress Security
34. WPEngine to Do Series on WP Security
35. Repost Content Everywhere?
36. Production and Development Modes
Two modes to get your development on!
Wow, this looks slick.
38. Bolt CMS
Another lite CMS? Why not…
39. Tout Featured
via WordPress VIP as a Featured partner.
40. Improving the Deployment of WordPress Websites
via Smashing Magazine
And there you have it folks!
Join the conversation