What a week – how was yours?
I’m spending my time in Florida on a mini-vacation of sorts (still very-much working) and it’s been good so far. The team back home in Atlanta hasn’t let anything burn to the ground, so that’s good news.
Hope you are finding some rest and relaxation this summer my friends!
1. A Few Great WP.TV Presentations
Just in case you missed these:
7. WP 10th Anniversary Moleskine
Where do I get one of these?!?
9. Patrick Rauland Joins WooThemes
Need some help getting inspired?
11. Stats Wrangling: Digging into Your Data
12. You Should Be Plugging Other Devs
13. Do Scandalous Images Sell More WP Themes?
14. Profiles – Weekly Update 1
Like baking a cake apparently!
16. How to Add a jQuery FAW Accordion
I guess we know what Nacin’s thoughts are…! LOL.
18. Latest Bug Fixes, New Features in MOJO Marketplace
19. Docs Sprint Results and Roadmap
20. The Art and Science of Getting Good WP Support
21. Free WooCommerce Extension Roundup
22. Yoast: Conversion Rates, Standardising WP Theme Hooks, and His Bad!
23. New Apache Module Injection
24. Do you Want Pro WP Plugin Dev, 2nd Edition?
That guy is so pro.
26. Gravity Forms Survey Add-on v1.0.1
27. Matt Cutts Leaves Thesis, Moves to Genesis
BOOM. @mattcutts is now running #genesiswp — http://t.co/Mf6JYsZRBb
— Brian Gardner (@bgardner) June 20, 2013
And so ends an era.
28. Free Responsive HTML5 Templates
29. Who Decides What Goes in WP?
An on-going conversation.
30. How We Built WP Daily to Be Profitable in Less Than 5 Months
A retrospective that I wrote the other day.
We have a few seminars and workshops this summer.
Have a great weekend folks!
Start the conversation