21. Learning How to Contribute to WordPress
Japh Thomson created a great overview of how to get started contributing to WordPress. Love it! We’ve got a similar post here as well as a primer.
… just because Instagram is such the hotness right now.
23. WordPress, Not Just for Blogs Anymore
Austin Gunter, who we interviewed recently, shares his thoughts on the expanding use of WordPress. Most of us know this to be a fact already but still many more people haven’t realized it.
24. A New Make Homepage?
Above you’ll see a potential new look for the new Make page, via the Polyglots forum. Neat!
25. 3 Ways Designers Provide Value to Clients
This is a neat post by Speckyboy is worth a review.
26. How to Optimize Videos for SEO with Joost de Valk
ManageWP’s got a great interview with SEO pro Joost. Take a look.
27. Only 5% of Publishers Use Google News Meta Tags
Are you? Jump on it via this reminder from VIP!
28. How I Averted a Blogging Crisis!
Ben Gillbanks shares his thoughts on a “crisis-like” experience with his stats and SEO. Learn here!
29. WooThemes Releases Beta 2.0 of WooCommerce
A neat update to the ever-so-awesome WooCommerce plugin!
30. Marshmallow Challenge
via Matt, always fun!
Join the conversation