Choosing the right WordPress theme for your business site can be a little tricky. There will be a lot going on under the hood, along with hundreds of pages to support.
The good news is that there are plenty of WordPress themes for enterprises. They typically contain a selection of features that are designed to help online businesses thrive. By looking at the main pros and cons of these options, you’ll be able to choose the theme that best suits your eCommerce needs.
In this post, we’ll discuss what to look for when choosing a WordPress theme for your organization. We’ll then review five powerful themes and show you what makes them an ideal choice for enterprises. Let’s get started!
Things to Consider When Choosing a WordPress Theme for Your Business Site
There are several factors to consider when choosing a WordPress theme for your organization. The first one is speed. The wrong choice of theme could slow down your website, which may result in a poor User Experience (UX) and a high bounce rate. Therefore, it’s important to look for a fast, lightweight theme. Moreover, if your business site contains a large amount of media and other elements, you may want to choose a theme that is capable of handling that content.
Another thing to look for is responsiveness. Many business owners make the mistake of focusing on just desktop users. However, as of January 2021, 92.6 percent of active internet users worldwide access the internet via the mobile devices. Therefore, it’s smart to choose a theme that is mobile-friendly. This will help you ensure that your site runs smoothly on different devices.
Additionally, you may want to look for a flexible theme. This will enable you to create custom features and functions by building upon the existing code.
If your business collects customer data, then you’re probably aware of the importance of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance. This requires you to obtain consent from your visitors before collecting their details. By using a GDPR-compliant WordPress theme, you will have access to the proper elements available to let users consent to third-party cookies and data collection.
The 5 Best WordPress Themes for Enterprises
Now that we’ve covered the most important aspects of a WordPress theme, let’s look at some powerful options for your business. Here are some of the best WordPress themes for enterprises.
1. Breakthrough Pro
The Breakthrough Pro theme by WP Engine is perfect for advertising and marketing agencies. It has a clean, minimal design, and enables you to showcase your creative work.
- It is easy to use but not boring or generic.
- You can create reusable modules for design and content.
- There is a broad variety of theme options to choose from.
- It is flexible and pre-styled for WooCommerce, making it an ideal choice for an eCommerce site.
- It is mobile-responsive.
- You can easily integrate it with your HubSpot account.
- The theme is set up using widgets, so you may need to add in lots of elements and bits of HTML to make your site come alive.
Pricing: This theme is available for free when you purchase a hosting plan with WP Engine. You can get started for $25 per month. If you run a large business, you may want to opt for the Growth or Scale plan.
The Ultra theme by Themify is a powerful and flexible option. While it can be used for any type of business site, this theme is particularly suited for developers and designers due to its strong visual elements. Moreover, it comes with a drag and drop builder, making it super easy to design and customize your pages.
- It gives you full control over the entire design.
- It gives you access to design skins and pre-made demo sites to help you save time.
- You get 12 free builder addons valued at $100.
- You have access to unlimited layouts with the available 60+ pre-designed layouts.
- It comes with a full section scrolling feature.
- There are not many templates.
- It lacks a header/footer builder.
Pricing: Ultra starts at $59, which gives you one year of support and updates.
3. Authority Pro
Authority Pro stands out from other business themes, as it enables you to highlight your knowledge and experience. It is readily styled for eCommerce to help you get started straight away. It is also very user-friendly, so you can design your enterprise site without much stress.
- It is very easy to use and customize.
- It is Gutenberg-optimized and allows HubSpot integration.
- You have access to four widget areas to customize your website.
- It is mobile-friendly with a fully responsive layout.
- It might not be an ideal option for a sophisticated website.
- There aren’t many customization options if you don’t know how to code.
Pricing: Authority Pro is included in WP Engine’s hosting plans. Alternatively, you can purchase a Genesis Pro account for $360 per year to access the theme.
Venture is a simple yet flexible theme that can be used for any type of business. However, it is an ideal choice for organizations that want to showcase their work or photos with a professional website.
- It is easily customizable and has a responsive layout.
- It gives you access to visual customization options to choose your preferred colors and fonts.
- You can use the theme’s built-in portfolio to showcase your work.
- There is a unique customizable widget-based homepage.
- It requires extensive learning to get the maximum benefits.
Pricing: Venture costs $69 and comes with one year of support and updates.
The Astra theme is fast, lightweight, and highly customizable, which makes it a suitable option for almost any type of enterprise. In fact, it is used by some of the most popular organizations in the world, including NASA and Stanford University.
- It gives you access to a library of pre-built websites, which can help you save time.
- You can easily customize the theme without any knowledge of coding.
- You can create full-width pages, as you get the option to turn off page title & sidebar.
- It provides a superfast performance.
- It integrates seamlessly with WooCommerce.
- You’ll need to upgrade in order to unlock more powerful features.
Pricing: Astra Pro starts at $47 per year. Alternatively, you can purchase lifetime access for $249. More advanced plans are also available.
There are several factors to consider when choosing a WordPress theme for your business site. For instance, it should provide fast loading speeds, excellent responsiveness and performance, and a high degree of flexibility.
In this post, we looked at five of the best WordPress themes for enterprises:
- Breakthrough Pro: a theme with a professional look and a variety of theme options for easy customization.
- Ultra: a powerful and flexible option that helps you save time and gives you full control over the design of your business site.
- Authority Pro: an easy-to-use theme that is readily styled for eCommerce.
- Venture: a simple option with unique features and access to a built-in portfolio.
- Astra: a highly customizable yet lightweight theme with a super-fast performance.
Do you have any questions about any of these WordPress themes? Let us know in the comments section below!
Join the conversation